lemonadelibrary

Lemonade Library

Setting up over here for now whilst I decide how I want to shelve my books online.
Yours Truly - Kirsty Greenwood I first discovered this book through Novelicious - the founding editor of the site is Kirsty Greenwood, the author of this book. At the moment this is still only available as an ebook but I think it's being released as a paperback later this year as Kirsty has signed on an official book deal.

I will admit that, at first, I was slightly wary of buying this. I wanted to support Kirsty as a long-time reader of Novelicious but I really didn't know what to expect. The site produces really great reviews, book news and articles but this would be something else entirely.

However, I'm so glad I decided to buy it. It completely exceeded what I was expecting in every way - it was so warm and very, very funny. I laughed out loud so many times whilst reading it and that's exactly what I had wanted from it. The love story was also very well written with enough twists to keep the whole story going. Overall, it was an entertaining, feel-good read that left me with a smile on my face. There were a few editing issues but I bought the ebook very early on so these have probably been corrected by now, or I'm sure they will be for the paperback edition. Having said that, I didn't even find them off-putting or distracting as I would normally.

Kirsty definitely has a true talent for writing and her debut novel was a pleasure to read. I hope we'll see many more fantastic books from her in the future!